Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Google Earth Presentations are Now Online

Google Earth? Yes, I do other things than just music!

This past weekend I gave my second presentation to the Northern Wisconsin District Teacher's Conference at St. Peter's Lutheran School, Sturgeon Bay, WI on using Google Earth in Religion Class. Last year, Dave Wege asked me to present on Google Earth to the same teacher's conference in Tomahawk, WI. That presentation was on the basics of Google Earth for Teachers and Students with a special explanation of how my son and I used it to help map out the Gold Rush Diary of George Bonniwell.

Both presentations are linked on the right side of this blog under My Links>Google Earth Links. Last year's presentation is listed under "My Google Earth Files". This year's presentation is the web page that comes up when you click on "Google Earth Links". I've also listed many other links to Google Earth that I've found.

No comments:

Post a Comment