Sunday, December 14, 2008

WLA Recordings Now Online

After I ran out of space on my previous free online storage, I needed to find a new place to upload the recordings of the WLA Traveling Choir Sunday performances. I've moved over to Google Sites and created page just for WLA Recordings. You can also use the Quick Link on the top right of this blog to get there.

The first recordings I've uploaded are the nine songs Traveling Choir sang at Grace, Oshkosh on Dec. 14, 2008 in their two morning services. The only song that is missing from the recordings is "Speak O Lord" from the 1st service. I forgot to turn on my digital recorder!

You should be able to click on any title and download the MP3 file to your computer to listen. If it works, I'll continue to upload WLA recordings to this page. Bookmark it and watch it for weekly updates when TC is on the road or after major concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment