Friday, June 19, 2009

Traveling Choir Performs at Carnegie Hall for a 3rd Time

On Sunday, June 14, 2009, the WLA Traveling Choir, under the direction of Almeda Berkey, preformed Jackson Berkey's "Thoughts & Remembrances" at Carnegie Hall in New York City. Previously, the Traveling Choir had sung Jackson Berkey's "South Dakota Shadows" in June 2007 and Randall Thompson's "Frostiana" in April 2004.

Click the picture below to go to my Picasa photo album of some of the many pictures I took on the WLA Traveling Choir's third performance at Carnegie Hall in New York. When you arrive at the Picasa page, click on "Slideshow" in the upper left hand corner to view the pictures. I haven't captioned the pictures yet, so until then, you can check out our itinerary and try to guess where all the shots were taken.

If any trip participants have photos they would like to add to my photo gallery, please email them to me.

Carnegie Trip 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment