1. Click here to sign up for a 15-minute audition time slot on Google Calendar.
- Choose any available time slot which works for your schedule.
- Type your name into the "What" field, replacing what I have typed there.
- If you need to change or delete your appointment time, go to your own Google calendar (click on the Rubic's cube button on the top right corner of the www.google.com page and choose "Calendar"). Go to the day and date that you reserved and click on your appointment on your calendar. Look for "Going?" on the bottom of the popup and click on "Delete". Then go back to the appointment link in #1 above and choose a different time slot.
2. Click to see the 2015-2016 audition requirements (Google Doc).
3. Click to download America the Beautiful:
Soprano 1 (PDF) | Soprano 1 (Noteflight)
Soprano 2 (PDF) | Soprano 2 (Noteflight)
Alto 1 (PDF) | Alto 1 (Noteflight)
Alto 2 (PDF) | Alto 2 (Noteflight)
Tenor 1 (PDF) | Tenor 1 (Noteflight)
Tenor 2 (PDF) | Tenor 2 (Noteflight)
Bass 1 (PDF) | Bass 1 (Noteflight)
Bass 2 (PDF) | Bass 2 (Noteflight)
4. Audition piece: God So Loved the World (from "The Crucifixion") by John Stainer
(Choral Score PDF) "God So Loved the World" (from "The Crucifixion") by John Stainer.
(Noteflight Score) "God So Loved the World" (from "The Crucifixion") by John Stainer
5. Sightreading: At the audition you’ll be asked to sight sing three short exercises (rhythm, major, minor) to help determine your level of musicianship. You may use solfege (do, re, mi) or “la” but solfege is prefered. Takadimi syllables may be used for the rhythm exercise. Sight reading examples may be found at Indiana Choral Directors Association - All-State Honor Choir Sight Reading Examples
6. Fill out the following form before your audition:
Post a Comment