1. Click to sign up for a 15-minute audition time slot on Google Calendar.
- Choose any available time slot which works for your schedule.
- Type your name into the "What" field, replacing what I have typed there.
- If you need to change or delete your appointment time, go to your own Google calendar (click on the Rubic's cube button on the top right corner of the www.google.com page and choose "Calendar"). Go to the day and date that you reserved and click on your appointment on your calendar. Look for "Going?" on the bottom of the popup and click on "Delete". Then go back to the appointment link in #1 above and choose a different time slot.
2. Click to download the 2014-2015 audition requirements.
3. Click to download America the Beautiful: Soprano 1, Soprano 2, Alto 1, Alto 2, Tenor 1, Tenor 2, Bass 1, Bass 2
4. Click to download "God So Loved the World" from The Crucifixion by John Stainer.
5. Fill out the following form before your audition:
Post a Comment