Due to the impending blizzard (and a forecast of 12-16" of snow that has YET to start) I have just cancelled Traveling Choir's performance at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, North Fond du Lac, WI for Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010.
I'm looking to reschedule the performance for either 12/19/10 or at a midweek Lenten service in spring.
We will not be singing at St. Paul's, NFDL until Spring. We're looking for a midweek Lenten service some Wednesday before Easter that works with everyone's schedules. Watch here or on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/dalewitte) for more info.ReplyDelete