Saturday, February 9, 2008

NO, We Are NOT Going to Ripon (updated)

Because of the extreme cold and blowing snow, the Traveling Choir performance at Ripon is cancelled for this morning. We will try to reschedule if possible.

I think I've gotten in touch with everyone this morning by phone or by text. Thank you to everyone who helped get the word out this morning for me. My apologies for making the decision so close to when we had to leave, but it was reassuring for me to hear from so many parents saying thank you for cancelling. The safety of our kids is important to me to me as well. One idea that I've had this morning for when to reschedule this performance is to look for a Wednesday Lenten service at Mt. Zion to sing at.

Even though I haven't written this blog entry yet and even though the temperature is predicted to plummet overnight, the Traveling Choir is still on for singing at Mt. Zion, Ripon tomorrow morning, February 10, 2008.

7:15 am Students at WLA
7:30 am Bus leaves WLA
8:00 am Cars and Bus arrive at Mt. Zion, Ripon (320 Mount Zion Dr.,Ripon, WI 54971 920-748-5641
9:00 am The only service
11:00 am-ish Bus returns to WLA

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment